MATRIX R3X RECUMBENT CYCLE
PRE-ORDER ONLY, ETA STOCK DISPATCH IS MID NOVEMBER 2020
Performance makes the Matrix R3x Recumbent Bike a favorite for members, while streamlined maintenance make them a top choice for owners. And with self-powered options, you can place them anywhere in your facility.
Users come in all shapes and sizes, and a simple and intuitive one-hand adjustment makes it easy to quickly fine-tune the seat position to their body.
Designed to mimic the feel of a real racing bike, our ergonomically smart handles feature comfortable contours and elbow rests.
Only our Ergo Form™ seat and backpad give users a premium combination of comfort, support and ventilation.
Unit will come boxed. Please select installation option tab if special delivery/installation is required (eg with stairs or to the door delivery).
- Contact HR Yes
- Remote Resistance Controls Yes
- Integrated Arm Rests Yes
- Handlebar Design Seat side and Front ergo bend
- Crank Design Three piece with forged arms
Resistance System Brushless generator
- Display Type Dot-matrix LED with profile display
- Display Feedback Time of Day, Time Elapsed, Time Remaining, Total Program Time, Distance (Kilometers or Miles), Calories, Level, Speed, RPM, Heart Rate, METs, Watts, Workout Profile
- WiFi Enabled Optional
- USB Port Yes
Workouts Manual, Constant Watts, Fat Burn, Interval Training, Target HR, Fitness Test
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 150.3 x 65.4 x 140 / 59.2” x 25.7” x 55.1”
Assembled Weight 87.5 kg / 192.9 lbs.
- User Weight Capacity 182 kg / 400 lbs.
- Power Requirements Self-powered / powered 100v-240v - 50/60Hz AC