MATRIX T7XE TREADMILL
STOCK STATUS - IN STOCK
Striking the perfect balance between engineering and aesthetics, the Matrix T7XE Treadmill attracts more attention and require less maintenance than anything you put next to them.
Less down time. Fewer service calls. More satisfied users. With a heavy-duty frame, a proprietary wax application process, and industrial-grade elastomers, Matrix treadmills' self-lubricating deck offers over 25,000 miles of maintenance-free performance.
Give members a smooth, responsive workout they’ll come back for. A durable, energy-efficient AC motor works in harmony with an intelligent control board to fine-tune the treadmill’s response based on the unique footfall pattern of each user.
Matrix believes the details make the difference. That’s why Matrix build our treadmills with ultra-durable cast-aluminum end caps, a more spacious running surface for security and freedom and a low step-on height for easy accessibility.
Unit will come boxed. Please select installation option tab if special delivery/installation is required (eg with stairs or to the door delivery).
Deck Type Ultimate hard-wax reversible 1" deck
- Running Area 152 x 56 cm / 60” x 22”
Cushioning Ultimate Deck System
- Belt Habasit, 2-ply commercial grade
- Step on Height 24 cm / 9.5”
- Drive System Matrix 5.0 hp AC Dynamic Response Drive System
- Speed Range 0.8 - 24.1 km/h / 0.5 - 15 mph
Incline Range 0% - 15%
- Display Type 41 cm / 16” class touchscreen LCD
- Display Feedback Time of Day, Time Elapsed, Time Remaining, Total Program Time, Distance (Kilometers or Miles), Calories, Calories per Hour, Speed, Pace, Average Pace, Elevation Gained, Incline, Heart Rate, Peak Heart Rate, METs, Watts, HD Dynamic Profile Display
- WiFi Enabled Yes
- USB Port Yes
Workouts Manual, Rolling Hills, Fat Burn, Sprint 8, Target HR (incline), Gerkin Protocol, Calorie Goal, Distance Goal, Time Goal, Army PFT, Navy PRT, Marine PFT, Air Force PRT, Physical Efficiency Battery (PEB)
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 214 x 93 x 160 cm / 84.4” x 36.5” x 62.9”
Assembled Weight 181 kg / 399 lbs
- User Weight Capacity 182 kg / 400 lbs.
- Power Requirements 10-amp.