MATRIX CXP SPIN BIKE
STOCK STATUS - IN STOCK
- The Matrix CXP Target Training Cycle is Ideal for precision tracking during workouts that target watts, heart rate, RPMs, distance or calories and providing personalized intensity and progress metrics.
- Intuitive touchscreen Target Training Display offers engaging graphics and an LED color wrap that helps instructors and riders gauge intensity (compatible with ANT+ and Bluetooth)
- A variety of programs including interval, pace, heart rate, goal-based workouts and Sprint 8 give riders individual training options
- Narrow Q-factor optimizes ergonomics for a real outdoor riding feel
- Low-maintenance, well-protected rear flywheel design includes magnetic resistance for smooth, consistent adjustments and watt measurement within 3% accuracy
- Contoured resistance lever provides tactile feedback for quick changes
- Comfortable multi-position handlebars with an integrated water bottle holder simulate the different grips of real road racing
- Forged steel pedal cranks include quick-adjust straps
- Quick-release access panels and easily removable pedal cranks simplify service
Unit will come boxed. Please select installation option tab if special delivery/installation is required (eg with stairs or to the door delivery).
Frame Color: Matte black
Frame Material: Steel
Shrouds & Guards: Full frame
Frame Design: Off-set
Q Factor: 155 mm / 6.1″
Crank Type: Forged steel 170 mm / 6.7″
Pedal Type: Dual-sided SPD & easy-fit strap
Frame Stabilizer Bars: Oversized, hidden bolts & fixings
Protection Plates: Yes with rear-access stretch plates
Leveling Feet: 4; with 2 rear easy-access dial levelers
Transport Wheels: 2
Overall Dimensions: (L x W x H) 122.4 x 56 x 102.8 cm / 48.2″ x 22.2″ x 40.5″
Product Weight: 57.6 kg / 127 lbs.
Max User Weight: 158.75 kg / 350 lbs.