Designed for the fitness enthusiast who wants to burn more calories while toning their lower body with every step, our premium ClimbMill delivers a natural, club-quality stair-climbing workout that fits your space. Expect seamlessly smooth operation, built-to-last design and a frame that fits comfortably in your home.
- Resistance System Exact Force Induction Brake
- Resistance Levels 25 levels, electronic
- Steps Per Minute 24-137 SPM
- Step-On Height 26.7cm / 10.5"
- Step Height 14.3cm / 5.6"
- Step Depth 23cm / 9"
- Step Width 40.2cm / 15.8"
Extras Control Zone, water bottle holder, stationary handles with heart rate grips and in-reach controls
- Display 8.5″ Extra-wide blue LCD (22 cm)
- WiFi Enabled Software updates, ViaFit Connectivity
- Bluetooth Enabled No
- Console Apps No
- Passport Ready Yes
- ViewFit Connectivity Yes
- Heart Rate Wireless heart rate, Polar compatible
- Console Extras Integrated reading rack, energy saver mode
- Workout Programs 5 Total — Manual, Intervals, Fat Burn, Target HR, Sprint 8
- Workout Feedback Time Elapsed, Time Remaining, Miles/Kilometers, RPM, Pace, Heart Rate, Calories, METS, Speed, Resistance
- Dimensions (L × W × H) 135 x 72 x 190 cm / 53" x 28" x 75"
- Product Weight 128.5 kg / 283 lbs.
- User Weight Capacity Minimum: 45 kg / 99 lbs. Maximum: 136 kg / 300 lbs.
- Electrical Requirements 120V AC power, 15A circuit (voltage may vary outside the USA)
- Power Supply NEMA 5-15 Power cord (requirement may vary outside the USA)
- Frame 7 years
- Generator 5 years
- Parts 2 years
- Labour 2 years