The Matrix C3X ClimbMill gives your members the most authentic stair-climbing workout on the market with a combination of high-design, low-maintenance machines that can live virtually anywhere in your facility.
The Matrix ClimbMills' steps are a full 10" deep to accommodate a wide range of users, and color variation make proper foot placement easier than ever.
Matrix's exclusive sweat management system protects critical components to extend the life of the ClimbMill, and a collection tray keeps slippery perspiration off your floor.
Ergo Form™ grips with integrated pause/stop and speed control enhance comfort and offer seamless workout adjustments.
- Step Depth 25.4 cm / 10”
- Step Height 20.3 cm / 8”
- Handlebar Design Optimized handrails with Ergo Form Grips
Resistance System ECB with Flywheel
- Display Type Dot-matrix LED with profile display
- Display Feedback Time Elapsed, Time Remaining, Time of Day, Total Program Time, Total Steps, Floors Climbed, Calories, SPM, Average SPM, Heart Rate, METs, Watts, Level, Workout Profile
- WiFi Enabled Optional
- USB Port Yes
Workouts Manual, Rolling Hills, Interval Training, Fat Burn, HR, Fitness Test (Sub-Maximal Test, WFI Test, CPAT), Constant Watts
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 138 x 85 x 212 cm / 54.5” x 40.3” (with cupholders) x 83.5”
Assembled Weight 160 kg / 353 lbs.
- User Weight Capacity 182 kg / 400 lbs.
- Power Requirements 100v-240v – 50/60Hz AC