The Matrix C7XE ClimbMill gives your members the most authentic stair-climbing workout on the market with a combination of high-design, low-maintenance machines that can live virtually anywhere in your facility.
The Matrix ClimbMills' steps are a full 10" deep to accommodate a wide range of users, and color variation make proper foot placement easier than ever.
Matrix's exclusive sweat management system protects critical components to extend the life of the ClimbMill, and a collection tray keeps slippery perspiration off your floor.
Ergo Form™ grips with integrated pause/stop and speed control enhance comfort and offer seamless workout adjustments.
Condition - General Wear and Tear
12 Months Standard Warranty
- Step Depth 25.4 cm / 10”
- Step Height 20.3 cm / 8”
- Handlebar Design Optimized handrails with Ergo Form Grips
Resistance System ECB with Flywheel
- Display Type 41 cm / 16˝ class touchscreen LCD
- Display Feedback Time of Day, Time Elapsed, Time Remaining, Total Program Time, Total Steps, Floors Climbed, Calories, Calories per Hour, Level, Speed, SPM, Average SPM, Heart Rate, Peak Heart Rate, METs, Watts, Dynamic Profile Display, Static Profile Display
- WiFi Enabled Yes
- USB Port Yes
Workouts Manual, Rolling Hills, Target HR, Interval Training, Fat Burn, Fitness Test, Time Goal, Calorie Goal, Floor Goal, Landmarks
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 165 x 85 x 212 cm / 65” x 40.3” (with cupholders) x 83.5”
Assembled Weight 171 kg / 377 lbs.
- User Weight Capacity 182 kg / 400 lbs.
- Power Requirements 100v-240v – 50/60Hz AC