MATRIX C50 XR CLIMBMILL
PRE-ORDER ONLY. ETA OF STOCK ARRIVAL IS 30TH SEPTEMBER 2020
Designed for the fitness enthusiast who wants to burn more calories while toning their lower body with every step, our premium Matrix ClimbMill C50 XR delivers a natural, club-quality stair-climbing workout that fits your space. Expect seamlessly smooth operation, built-to-last design and a frame that fits comfortably in your home.
Unit will come boxed. Please select installation option tab if special delivery/installation is required (eg with stairs or to the door delivery).
- Resistance System Exact Force Induction Brake
- Resistance Levels 25 levels, electronic
- Steps Per Minute 24-137 SPM
- Step-On Height 26.7cm / 10.5"
- Step Height 14.3cm / 5.6"
- Step Depth 23cm / 9"
- Step Width 40.2cm / 15.8"
Extras Control Zone, water bottle holder, stationary handles with heart rate grips and in-reach controls
- Display 8.5″ Extra-wide blue LCD (22 cm)
- WiFi Enabled Software updates, ViaFit Connectivity
- Bluetooth Enabled No
- Console Apps No
- Passport Ready Yes
- ViewFit Connectivity Yes
- Heart Rate Wireless heart rate, Polar compatible
- Console Extras Integrated reading rack, energy saver mode
- Workout Programs 5 Total — Manual, Intervals, Fat Burn, Target HR, Sprint 8
- Workout Feedback Time Elapsed, Time Remaining, Miles/Kilometers, RPM, Pace, Heart Rate, Calories, METS, Speed, Resistance
- Dimensions (L × W × H) 135 x 72 x 190 cm / 53" x 28" x 75"
- Product Weight 128.5 kg / 283 lbs.
- User Weight Capacity Minimum: 45 kg / 99 lbs. Maximum: 136 kg / 300 lbs.
- Electrical Requirements 120V AC power, 15A circuit (voltage may vary outside the USA)
- Power Supply NEMA 5-15 Power cord (requirement may vary outside the USA)