MATRIX E3X SUSPENSION ELLIPTICAL
he Matrix E3X Elliptical offers a dynamic contralateral motion with tapered, dual-action handlebars that replicates the body’s natural movement for the smoothest workout around.
Free of wheels and tracks, Matrix's patented suspension design provides a constant rate of acceleration for an unfailingly smooth exercise experience.
The removable quick-access disk makes it easy to keep our ascent trainers available and performing at their best.
The Matrix E3X Elliptical's Ergo Form™ grips with integrated resistance controls enhance comfort and offer instant access to key functions.
- Stride Length 53.3 cm / 21”
- Pedal Spacing 6.4 cm / 2.5”
- Handlebar Design Multi-position dual action / custom ergo-bend stationary
Resistance System Brushless generator
- Display Type Dot-matrix LED with profile display
- Display Feedback Time of Day, Time Elapsed, Time Remaining, Total Program Time, Distance (Kilometers or Miles), Calories, Level, Speed, RPM, Heart Rate, METs, Watts, Workout Profile
- WiFi Enabled Optional
- USB Port Yes
Workouts Manual, Intervals, Fat Burn, Fit Test, Target HR, Constant Watts
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 175 x 74 x 175cm / 68.8” x 29.1” x 68.7”
- Assembled Weight182.2 kg / 400 lbs
- User Weight Capacity 182 kg / 400 lbs.
- Power Requirements Self-powered / powered 100v-240v - 50/60Hz AC